7-Day Journey into the Heart of Gratitude.
Explore empowering seeds of GRATITUDE through daily 30 minute downloadable audio sessions delivered to your inbox. Enjoy a week-retreat designed to fit conveniently into your personal schedule.
At your convenience, follow the practices for each of the days imprinting seeds of gratitude during your 7-day spiritual retreat.
Experience a total of 7 practice sessions (3.5 hrs of total content).
- Devotional chants from around the globe never before released
- Heart chakra healing
- Guided meditations
- Sacred sound shamanic journeying
- Ancient mantra sound formula activations
- Chakra seed syllables
- Potent breathing practices
- Powerful hand mudras
- Magical oracle readings
- Body-centered brain training templates to regulate your nervous system PLUS more.
Do your beliefs about how things should be distract you from feeling grateful in the moment? Have you been yearning to begin a home gratitude practice but lack the inspiration to jump start it on your own? Are you on a journey of self-discovery or healing from an illness or broken heart?
Join Shanti Medina + Scott Medina, along with a global community, for an ONLINE 7-day spiritual retreat during the season of gratitude. We begin on the New Moon in November rooting into our intention and building pathways of gratitude through mantra meditation and heart chakra healing.
- Restore optimal wellness with immediately applicable tools of gratitude to regulate your very own nervous system.
- Remember your true nature and return to your roots through potent and proven practices of gratitude.
- Reclaim your joy through the spiritual wisdom and passion of your heart.
- Release pathways of pain, guilt, shame and blame.
How it works:
- We will welcome everyone to connect with the online global community on 11.25.19 during a LIVE video conference call for our opening circle. Feel free to watch/listen to the recording if you are not able to join live.
- Each morning beginning on 11.26.19 you will receive a downloadable audio recording to your email inbox. Feel free to either download this to your music collection or simply click, listen and follow the link at a time convenient for your schedule that day.
- Each afternoon Shanti + Scott will be responding to the magic of the moment and attuning to the current of the community collective while co-creating and recording the daily 30 minute seeds of gratitude audio practices.
- Shanti + Scott will also individually join in the magic of community by listening and following along to the daily seeds of gratitude audio practices during the 7-day retreat.
- During the week-retreat and beyond, you will be invited to connect, share, engage, respond and more in a private community facebook group open only to those registered. It is our hope to build community connection and cultivate a felt-sense of belonging through this online retreat.
- Upon the conclusion of the 7-day retreat, we will gather once again for a video conference call closing circle to share our community insights and inspirations.
Cultivating Community: We believe in the healing power of community, connection and a felt-sense of belonging. We will begin and end our 7-day ONLINE retreat with a community video conference call to connect us all. Everyone will also have the opportunity to share in a private community group during our retreat and afterward to keep in touch. More details provided upon registration.
Dates: Tuesday, November 26 – Monday, December 2, 2019
Investment 7-day online retreat: $22 – $44 Sliding Scale.
Registration: Complete your registration here.
We are so looking forward to journeying through the heart of gratitude with you, Shanti + Scott
Event image artwork: Artist unknown
Chakra is a sanskrit word which translates to “wheel” or “disc.” We will be exploring the energy and neurobiological pathways of the Heart Chakra through patterns of gratitude in this 7-day online spiritual retreat.
Enjoy a taste of what you will experience in this 7-day online spiritual retreat by training your brain to grow gratitude with a 5 minute Body Current template here.
Scott and Shanti Medina are a dynamic husband-and-wife duo from Boulder, CO on a mission to uplift humanity by empowering self-realization and community activation.
Scott began chanting over 25 years ago at Omega Institute and has led chanting events in and around the Front Range and beyond for over 20 years. He is a Certified Leader of the Dances of Universal Peace sharing his gift of inspired leadership for over 18 years. When Scott is not facilitating ecstatic chanting events, he enjoys teaching preschool music classes and has released one music education DVD as Mr. Scott the Music Man.
Scott has been serving the homeless population in Boulder for over 25 years in his role running Community Table and as the Community Relations Director at Boulder Bridge House. He is passionate about providing programs and services to help adults experiencing homeless have access to the resources they need for a better future.
Scott and Shanti’s sacred sound workshops, ecstatic community chants, and inspiring retreats offer a sweet and deep dive into embodied self-realization through the vibration where soma, or body, and mantra are One. They recently released their double-CD project SoMAntra™. The CD is a collection of original chants from wisdom-traditions around the globe along with embodied yoga therapy practices to self-regulate the nervous system and ignite the innate wisdom.
Shanti Medina, CYT CPT is the founder of Energize training systems and Body Current® therapeutics. She created her Body Current modality as a bridge between ancient wisdom and modern neuroscience with simple body-centered templates and tools to self-regulate the nervous system. Shanti is referred to lovingly by her clients as a brain trainer and breath coach.
Shanti enjoys supporting her clients in living their passion and purpose through practices of body-centered self-realization, brain training tools and breathing techniques for optimal wellness. She designs personal yoga therapy and fitness routines, threshold crossings, sacred ceremonies and rituals. Shanti has been honored to share her Body Current templates as part of a variety of 500HR Yoga Teacher Trainings and as faculty at Kripalu Center for Yoga and Health, the Neurosculpting Institute and the Sacred Arts Practitioner Certification.
Learn more about Scott and Shanti’s upcoming events and retreats by visiting www.ScottandShanti.com