Join Scott and Shanti Medina on April 1, 2017 in beautiful Truth or Consequences, NM for a day (or two) soaking in the elixir of the healing hot springs before and after basking in the sacred temple of your soul. Enjoy an afternoon workshop, soak in the springs and join the evening kirtan. All are welcome. Details below
Saturday, April 1, 2017
Soaking in the Sacred Sound Current playshop 1-3:30 pm
- Enjoy the ancient practices of ecstatic chant, sacred sound and embodied movement designed to unravel modern day stresses and unhealthy imprints to restore and rejuvenate from the inside out.
- Journey into self-realization by soaking in the sacred union of Shiva and Shakti.
- Ignite and illuminate your true nature shedding that which is ready to be released and transformed.
- Imprint new pathways through Body Current moving meditations, a Vinyasa flow yoga practice for all levels of practice and SoMAntra ecstatic chants from around the globe
- Experience a Neurosculpting® 5-step brain training meditation to ignite your intention
No experience necessary. All are welcome.
SoMAntra Ecstatic Kirtan: 7-9pm
Join Scott and Shanti Medina for an evening of ecstatic and embodied chants from around the globe. No experience necessary. Come to dance out your fears and share your prayers. All are welcome. No experience necessary.
Investment: $25 workshop/$30 workshop plus kirtan/$12 kirtan only
*****Please bring your own cushion and yoga mat, if you have one. *****
Registration: Pre-registration highly suggested due to intimate space.
- To Register via Credit Card: Please visit: Brown Paper Tickets
- To Register via Cash/Check: Send check made out to SoMAntra, LLC to 765 Gilpin Dr. Boulder, CO 80303. Please include your name(s) and email address. We will send you an email confirmation.
Location: Our location is the beautiful Mothership Yoga Lounge, 500 Austin St Truth or Consequences, New Mexico and the hot springs in and around Truth or Consequences. For places to soak for a few hours or stay overnight visit the link below.
Lodging: Mothership Yoga Lounge Resources or contact Shayna@mothershipyogalounge.com
About Scott and Shanti: Scott and Shanti Medina, CNSF CYT are a dynamic husband-and-wife duo from Boulder, CO on a mission to uplift humanity by empowering self-realization. Shanti is a certified Neurosculpting Facilitator, Yoga Therapist and Founder of Energize training systems and Body Current therapeutics. She is honored to be on faculty at Kripalu Center for Yoga and Health and the Neurosculpting Institute. Scott began chanting over 25 years ago at Omega Institute and has led chanting events for over 16 years. Their very popular sacred sound workshops, ecstatic community chants, and inspiring retreats offer a sweet and deep dive into the vibration where the soma, or body, and mantra are One. They recently released their double-CD project SoMAntra™. The CD is a collection of original chants from wisdom-traditions around the globe along with embodied yoga therapy practices to self-regulate the nervous system and ignite the innate wisdom. Find out more at www.ScottandShanti.com
About the location: The beautiful Mothership Yoga Lounge, a renovated adobe church from the 1920’s — has hosted numerous kirtans including Dave Stringer, Wah!, Shantala, Mike Cohen and more. It is located in Truth or Consequences, New Mexico, an off-the-beaten-path, high-vibration town two hours south of Albuquerque with incredible healing hot springs. If you’re coming from out of town, we recommend 6 cozy places to stay, which all include hot soaks and are a short walking distance to the Mothership. For questions about Truth or Consequences or to get a list of places to stay, please contact Shayna at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit Mothership Yoga Lounge