Join Scott and Shanti at their home studio in Boulder, CO on Saturday, March 11, 2017 for a sweet and deep journey into revealing your radiance through live mantra chanting and sacred soundscapes infused with mudra, movement and meditation. Open to all. No experience necessary.
- Enjoy a felt sense of the Divine masculine and feminine through the dance of body and breath, Shiva and Shakti
- Shift your neurobiology
- Uplift your true nature
- Reveal your abiding radiance
This playshop will offer the opportunity to ignite your intention of well-being and empower embodied self-realization within an intimate container.
What you will experience:
- Body Current® principles and embodied practices of self-realization
- SoMAntra® ecstatic chants from around the globe and healing soundscapes
- Neurosculpting® 5-step simple brain training meditation
Date: Saturday, March 11, 2017 1:00-4:00pm
Location: Prajna, 765 Gilpin Dr. Boulder, CO 80303
Pre-Registration required due to intimate space
- To register and pay via credit card, please go to this link: Brown Paper Tickets.
- To pay via check/cash, please make your check out to SoMAntra, LLC and mail to 765 Gilpin Dr. Boulder, CO 80303. Please include your name and email address. You will receive an email confirmation.
About Scott and Shanti:
Scott and Shanti Medina, CNSF CYT are a dynamic husband-and-wife duo from Boulder, CO on a mission to uplift humanity by empowering self-realization. Shanti is a certified Neurosculpting Facilitator, Yoga Therapist and Founder of Energize training systems and Body Current therapeutics. She is honored to be on faculty at Kripalu Center for Yoga and Health as well as the Neurosculpting Institute. Scott began chanting over 25 years ago as a staff member at Omega Institute and has led chanting and community events for over 16 years. Their very popular sacred sound workshops, ecstatic community chants, and inspiring retreats offer a sweet and deep dive into the vibration where the soma, or body, and mantra are One. They recently released their double-CD project SoMAntra®. The CD is a collection of original chants from wisdom-traditions around the globe along with embodied yoga therapy practices to self-regulate the nervous system and ignite the innate wisdom. For more information visit www.ScottandShanti.com[image credits above unknown]